A short distance from the resort centre this stunning open plan contemporary chalet apartment offers luxury living and relaxing spa facilities. If this isn’t enough then Haus Jessica also boasts beautiful views across the picture perfect resort of Saas Fee. It is a wonderful place for families who want to experience Switzerland in a child friendly atmosphere.
This beautiful chalet apartment is situated in the centre of the village, in a prime location. Located just six minutes walk to the nursery slopes where you will have access to heated boot rack and ski lockers so you never walk through the village in your boots.
The duplex apartment has been designed with traditional alpine interiors with contemporary kitchen and bathrooms. Located on the top two floors of the building, with exposed timbers, old features, fireplaces in the sitting room and master bedroom, and a lift to the front door. The apartment sleeps 8/9, and has three twins bedrooms and one double all of which are en-suite. During your stay you will also have access to wellness spa facilities located in the apartment building.
The large sunny sitting room has a huge comfortable sofa and armchair, there is another sitting room upstairs with two arm chairs and a desk and free Internet excess. There is an open kitchen and dining room, with large dining table that can seat up to 10.
The apartment benefits from a wide sunny south facing balcony off the sitting room with table and chairs, this has some of the best views in the resort.
- Shared spa (indoor hot tub, steam room & sauna)
- Wood Fire
- Ski locker
- Large Sitting Room
- South-facing terraces and balconies
- Jacuzzi bath
- 1 x Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 2 x Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Twin bedroom with en suite shower room (extra bed on request)
- Experienced Chef
- Distance to piste: Six minute walk
- Distance to lifts: Six minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: 50m
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 1h 30m / 75km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 45m / 230km
- Zurich (ZRH): 3h 30m / 250km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Champagne and canapés each night
- Pre-dinner canapés
- Dinner on five nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- Beers and soft drinks
- One staff day off per week
- Daily housekeeping
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Bath and beauty products
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.