This Alpine Chic chalet apartment is the place to stay when visiting Verbier. The close proximity to the Medran Lift means that it makes life easy and the sumptuous afternoon tea that awaits you by the fire after a long day on the mountain makes it even easier.
Just a short stroll to the main Medran lift station, Inverno is the height of Alpine Chic. The focal point of the open plan living/ dining area is the grand stone fireplace. Complete with double height ceilings, a mounted stag above the fireplace and a stunning antler chandelier above the dining table, this is fireside comfort on a grand scale. Tastefully decorated throughout the apartment sleeps 6 adults (or 4 adults and 3 children) in 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
The open plan lounge/diner/kitchen is adjoined by the TV den equipped with Bose surround sound and small bureau. The Bose system runs throughout the apartment and can be accessed and individually programmed from many of the rooms.
The bedrooms are chic and simply decorated in antique wood with the finest cotton linen and robes to relax in. The master bedroom has a king-sized double bed and doors opening onto the terrace allowing you to lie in bed and take in the mountain views. On the other side of the apartment there is a small double bedroom and a double bunk room suitable for 2 adults or 3 to 4 children (2 double beds). These two bedrooms share a bathroom and there is also a further separate WC. Both the en-suite and shared bathroom have ′rain′ style shower heads and beautiful free-standing bath tubs. The apartment comes with its own ski locker with electric boot warmers.
- 130 sqm
- TV Room
- Wood Burning Fireplace
- Shared Ski Locker
- Private Laundry Facilities
- Indoor Parking
- 1 x Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Double bedroom with shared bathroom
- 1 x Double bunk room (sleeps 2 to 4) with shared bathroom
- Daily Housekeeping
- Distance to lifts: 3 min. walk (Médran)
- Distance to resort centre: 7 min. walk (Place Central)
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 55km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 160km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid-week towel change
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Pre-arrival shopping service (additional cost)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- CHF 3,500 Security Deposit is required two weeks prior to your arrival in resort.
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.