Chalet Feuillu has an ideal location for skiers and non skiers with easy access to the ski slopes, but also just a pleasant stroll to explore all that Verbier has to offer.
Chalet Feuillu is a luxury three bedroom, ski chalet in the heart of Verbier, just a three minute walk to Place Centrale and a 10 minute walk to Médran. Its prime location makes it super popular with clients wanting to explore the town of Verbier, yet have fabulous skiing on your doorstep.
All the bedrooms at Chalet Feuillu are situated on the top floor and have been elegantly designed with natural and subtle colours. The wooden walls and stylish soft furnishings create a feeling of tranquillity and a perfect space to relax after a busy day on the slopes. The master double bedroom has an en suite bathroom and access to a superb balcony with south facing views. The final two double bedrooms (one can be made up as a twin) have en suite shower rooms with shared access to a balcony. A lovely spot to enjoy that first morning coffee.
Chalet Feuillu's first floor is where the heart of the house is, a great social space with an open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area. The mix of crisp white painted walls, natural wood and contemporary furniture designs, create an inviting and cosy environment to relax and enjoy. We love some of the simple details such as the elegant stone fireplace and the quirky nature of the dining table turning into a pool table when the meal ends and the games begin.
The ground floor is home to the ski room, laundry room and garage.
- Central location
- South facing balcony
- Wood burning fireplace
- Pool / Snooker table
- Private laundry facilities
- Ski locker
- Heated boot warmers
- 1 x Master double bedroom with en suite bathroom and balcony access
- 1 x Double /twin bedroom with en suite shower room and shared balcony access
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite shower room and shared balcony access
- Concierge Service
- Distance to lifts: 10 minute walk to Médran
- Distance to resort centre: 3 minute walk to Place Centrale
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 55km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 160km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Robes, slippers and toiletries
- Hairdryers in every bathroom
- End of stay clean
- Lift pass delivery service
- In chalet ski and boot delivery service
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Security deposit is required 2 weeks prior to your arrival in resort
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.