The thought and care put into this property is evident throughout, a stunning self-catered family option with an idyllic location.
Chalet Strahlhorn is a stunning luxury ski chalet located in Saas Fee, and is considered one of the finest chalets available in this resort. Spread over three floors, this impeccably finished chalet exudes comfort and space with over 230 sqm of expansive living area, that has been thoughtfully decorated and furnished to the highest standard.
Chalet Strahlhorn has a wonderfully discrete yet central location in Saas Fee, perfect for those who seek privacy but still want to be in close proximity to the slopes and other amenities, while only being a two minute walk to the Alpin Express lift. At the rear of the chalet, the breathtaking panoramic mountain views can be appreciated from the chalet's impressively large balcony, where there is also a two way fireplace to keep you warm while enjoying the views. This beautiful chalet in Saas Fee can sleep up to 9 guests in two master double bedrooms, a twin bedroom and a double bunk room.
This luxury chalet can be sold on a catered or self-catered basis.
- Mountain views
- Steam Room
- Spacious relaxation area
- 2 x Master suite king sized bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- 1 x Twin bedroom with shared bathroom
- 1 x Double bunk room (double bed on bottom bunk and single bed on top bunk) with shared bathroom
- Resort manager/concierge
- Distance to piste: 300m
- Distance to lifts: 200m
- Distance to resort centre: Central location
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 1h 30m / 75km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 45m / 230km
- Zurich (ZRH): 3h 30m / 250km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Chalet rental price, accommodation only
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- 24 hour concierge service
- Catering available on request
- Luxury bath products
- Daily cleaning
- Logs for the fire
- End of stay cleaning
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Local tourist tax
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit of 3,000 CHF is required
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.