Chesa el Toula
This is setting a new standard of luxury in St Mortiz, with more features than you can shake a stick at this has to be one of the best chalets in St Moritz if not the Alps!
Chesa el Toula is a luxury ski chalet nestled in the prestigious Suvretta area of the famous ski resort, St. Moritz. This spectacular property has been in the owner's family for over two generations, and was built by his grandfather, and subject to a total renovation.
The Chesa offers nearly 900 sqm of living space, which is set over five spacious floors of pure luxury. The interior has been carefully and elegantly designed, presenting a unique sense of style, which holds true to the local and traditional Engadin canton features whilst bringing the property right up to date including fine Italian marble, plush furnishings from Le Corbusier, Rugiero, Casa Milano, Porta Romana amongst other exclusive designers. Dotted around the chalet are many one of a kind art pieces from around the world.
This luxury ski chalet is well located and just a two-minute drive to the Suvretta ski lift, and five minutes from the picturesque high street, home to the famous Badrutt's Palace hotel and restaurant. Both of which can be accessed using the chalets very own heritage Land Rover Defender. Please note the vehicle is only driven by the chalet manager.
The living room is large but cosy, featuring a large open fireplace, flat screen TV and the all important bar, which leads onto the dining room which has ample space to seat 10 and the separate breakfast corner which is perfect for a family start to the day. Adjacent to this is a fully fitted professional kitchen where you chef will prepare some incredible meals from menus tailored to your requirements.
Chesa el Toula is unique in that it is one of the few luxury ski chalets in St. Moritz to have its own private swimming pool. This is coupled with the expansive spa, which has both outdoor and indoor hot tubs, a steam room, hammam and sun loungers for relaxing. If you have calories left to burn after all that, there is also a well equipped gym.
The cinema room has been completely sound proofed meaning those that wish can enjoy a film whilst the rest relax in the living area. It has been fully kitted out with the latest high definition sound and vision, as well as huge sofas that are just perfect for relaxing at the end of hard days skiing. For those wishing to have a slightly more active evening, there is a games room with attached bar and wine cellar full of some oft he worlds finest vintages.
Chesa el Toula can comfortably accommodate ten adults and four children across six en-suite bedrooms. The master bedroom in particular is a room to behold, as its set under the eaves of the top floor, with its own spacious private walk in wardrobe and dressing room.
- 900 sqm
- Indoor swimming pool
- Indoor Hot Tub
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Full spa facilities
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Treatment Room
- Extensive Wine Cellar
- Games Room with pool table
- Private Garden
- Private Gym
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room
- Private Cinema
- Laundry room
- 1 x Master suite Super-King/Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 3 x King size bedrooms with en suite bathroom
- 1 x King size bunk room (one king size bed above another) with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Bunk room (sleeps 2) with en suite bathroom
- Chalet Manager/driver
- Distance to piste: Two minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: Five minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Samedan (SMV): 10mins / 8km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 40m / 215km
- Innsbruck (INN): 2h 45m / 180km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Dinner on seven nights
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Champagne reception
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid week towel change
- Daily turn down
- Daily housekeeping
- Resort driving service
- Fresh flowers
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Airport Transfers
- Food & drink cost, payable in resort
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- All food and beverages will be charged at local cost
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.