This stylish apartment is one of the most sought after places to stay in St Moritz. With its stunning views over the lake and mountains plus its close proximity to the world renowned resort. Lakeside really is one of the most luxurious places to stay here.
Lakeside is a stylish, sophisticated 3-bedroom apartment, situated in the most exclusive building in St. Moritz with amazing views over the lake and the mountains, adjacent to the world renowned Badrutt′s Palace Hotel. High street shops and restaurants are just a few steps away.
This 200 sqm apartment boasts a large living & dining area (table for up to 12 people) with 2 fire places, 3 bedrooms (two king & one queen size beds), 3 marble bathrooms, a guest toilette, a steam bath and a separate kitchen. Chalet Lakeside’s décor is modern and luxurious, full of exquisite art pieces, including a grand piano. All rooms are equipped with large flat screen TV & DVD sets, and a central Bose music system. The master bedroom has the luxury of a home cinema theatre.
The large sun terrace overlooking the lake and mountains is a perfect place to celebrate a good day of skiing over a glass of champagne while enjoying the unobstructed mountain views. A dining table sitting 6 guests and two sunbeds complete the outdoor space.
There is a private parking garage with one locked garage and two garage parking spaces.
- 200 sqm
- Open fireplace
- Grand piano
- Study area
- Kitchen with dishwasher
- Garage parking
- 2 x King-size bedrooms with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Chalet Manager
- Distance to piste: 5 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Samedan (SMV): 10mins / 8km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 40m / 215km
- Innsbruck (INN): 2h 45m / 180km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- In-resort concierge service
- Daily housekeeping
- Towels and bed linen
- Bath and beauty products
- Fresh flowers
- Use of wireless internet (Wifi)
- Food and drink charged at an additional cost in resort
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- All food and beverages will be charged at local cost
- Additional staff hours will be charged at an hourly rate
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Courchevel 1850, France
The Onyx Apartment
Le Ti Chalet
St. Moritz, Switzerland
The St Moritz Loft
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.