The St Moritz Loft
Located in the heart of this prestigious resort The Loft has a prime position, and a modern style that is hard to beat.
With far reaching views over the St Moritz lake, central location, and impeccable modern design, few properties can boast both the quality and prestige that The Loft commands.
The private luxury apartment is part of the Residenza Rostasch and is spread across one floor. There are three "proper" bedrooms that can sleep up to six adults in luxurious comfort. There is also a children's bedroom that is something quite unique to this property. There are toys galore in the adjacent playroom, making this apartment perfect for a family get away.
The communal areas are well lit, with floor to ceiling windows allowing both natural light in, and access to those spectacular views over the lake, as well as access to the large outdoor terrace. The main living area contains inviting sofa's and a dining room that seats 10,
This apartment has two private entrances, and secure parking for two cars.
- Hot tub
- Large terrace
- Mountain views
- Flatscreen TV
- Children's playroom
- Garage Parking
- 1 x Master bedroom suite with en suite bathroom
- 2 x Double bedrooms with en suite bathroom
- Experienced chef
- Chalet host
- Distance to piste: 7 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Samedan (SMV): 10mins / 8km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 40m / 215km
- Innsbruck (INN): 2h 45m / 180km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
Private chef (8 hours per day)
Chalet host (8 hours per day)
In-resort concierge service (08.00 - 22.00)
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily housekeeping
- Towels and bed linen
- Bath and beauty products
- Fresh flowers
- Use of wireless internet (Wifi)
- Food and drink charged at an additional cost in resort
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- All food and beverages will be charged at local cost
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.