Chalet Deux Riés
Epic mountain views from the indoor hot tub!
Chalet Deux Riés is a five bedroom luxury ski retreat in the charming Swiss village of Verbier. Located just a short stroll from the Les Esserts and Le Rouge pistes and ski lifts, this elegant chalet blends traditional architectural charm with modern luxury design. The vibrant village centre can be reached in just five minutes by car, so makes it super popular for guests looking for Verbier's amenities within each reach.
Spread over many levels Chalet Deux Riés sleeps up to 10 guests. Two of the bedrooms have the flexibility of being a twin or double bedroom and the remaining three bedrooms are fixed double beds. Each of the rooms have been stylishly designed with pale, natural colours and tranquil tones. Luxurious soft furnishings add a cosy and welcoming feel to each room.
The open plan kitchen, living and dining area is situated on the first floor. Double height ceilings and bay windows create beautiful natural light and a feeling of space. The wooden beams and terracotta coloured tiled floor add character and rustic appeal. With carefully selected art pieces, Chalet Deux Riés has a wonderful home from home feeling.
Much relaxation can be found on the ground floor, with the chalet's own cinema room, with hidden bunk bed (sleeps two). Plus a spa, complete with Hammam, sauna, relaxation area, hot tub, wood burner and access to terrace.
Chalet Deux Riés also benefits from a wine cave, laundry room, garage and study.
- Indoor hot tub
- Hammam / steam room
- South facing balconies
- Cinema room
- Wood burning fireplace
- Private laundry facilities
- Private ski locker
- Heated boot warmers
- Indoor parking
- 1 x Master suite with en suite bathroom and private balcony
- 2 x Twin / double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 2 x Double bedroom with en suite shower room
- Experienced chef
- Driver service
- Distance to piste: 1 minute ski/walk
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 55km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 160km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Concierge service
- Complimentary ski instructor for the first 2 days of your stay
- Daily housekeeping service
- Daily cooked and continental breakfast served by your breakfast cook and host
- Afternoon tea on 6 days
- Pre-dinner canapés served with champagne on 6 evenings
- 4 course dinner on 6 evenings (staff have one evening off)
- Early children’s supper on 6 evenings
- Evening turn down service on 6 evenings
- Selection of complimentary house wines with dinner, beers and soft drinks
- Complimentary drinks tray (3 bottles of house spirits)
- Mid-week towel change
- Robes, slippers and toiletries
- Hairdryers in every bathroom
- Dedicated in-resort 4 x 4 driving service from 08:00 - 01:00
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Security deposit is required 2 weeks prior to your arrival in resort
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.