Quite simply this is one of the best chalets in Verbier, and possibly the world. Chalet Marmottière has every feature imaginable, and then some more for good measure!
Quite simply Chalet Marmottière is one of the foremost chalets in the Alps. It affords every luxury you could imagine from huge indoor swimming pool, to air hockey table, even a computer gaming room, all spread over 1500 sqm of impeccably finished chalet.
The living room in the main chalet is a split level affair, lavish furniture is inviting, and with plenty of space for the full complement of guests you won't want to relax anywhere else. Underneath is the huge spa area, complete with 17m swimming pool, sauna, hot tub, hammam, massage rom and much more.
For those who prefer a less active retreat, there is a full cinema experience, poker taken, billiards room and much more.
For sleeping there are two huge master suites on the top floor, which have cavernous bathrooms, dressing rooms and each with a private balcony taking in the picture perfect views. All of the other bedrooms are well sized, each with their own bathroom and individually styled.
With Chalet Marmottière you will truly want for nothing, this is the pinnacle of luxury.
- 1,500 sqm
- Indoor swimming pool
- Hot tub / Jacuzzi
- Steam room / Hammam
- Massage room
- Cinema room
- Bowling alley
- Poker room
- Gaming room
- Bar with seating
- Wine cellar
- Pool table
- Table football
- Office / study
- Conference room
- Ski room
- 2 x Master bedroom suites with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Master bedroom suite with en suite shower room
- 5 x Double bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Chalet manager
- Distance to lifts: 4 minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: 4 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 55km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 160km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Chef and host(s) serving daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Chef and host(s) serving dinner on 6 nights
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Private chauffeur with 1 x 7 seater vehicle (restricted to resort travel only due to local licence restrictions) operating from 8am until 1am daily
- In-chalet ski and boot delivery service
- Use of wireless internet (WiFi)
- Food & drink cost, payable in resort
- Wine and bar drinks
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Indoor swimming pool (17m)
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- A 50,000 CHF security deposit is required two weeks prior to arrival
- A 25,000 CHF service deposit is required two weeks prior to arrival
- Food & drink will be charged extra at cost plus TVA
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
The Alpine Estate
The Arula Chalets
Ultima Crans-Montana Chalet One
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.