No. 5 - Apt. 4
This property is extremely similar to No.5 Apartment 3! Same ideal location, same fabulously flexible service and similar stylish design.
A very well appointed three bedroom apartment, conveniently located on the Route de Médran, within striking distance of the main Médran lift station and a stone’s throw from the Fer à Cheval. The stunning No.5 complex of apartments has been built on the site of the old Garbos hotel. All the apartments in the building have been finished to the highest standards and share a spa facility featuring a Hammam, sauna, and a gym.
The apartment is located on the second floor of the complex and boasts a private balcony with fantastic views. Perfect for families, the apartment sleeps six in three en suite bedrooms. These are a master double bedroom with en suite shower room and two twin bedrooms, one with en suite bathroom and one with an en suite shower room. There is a further guest toilet. The bright open plan living and dining area with wood burner is beautifully furnished. The dining table comfortably seats eight. The well-equipped kitchen opens onto the dining area. Clients have the use of a ski locker in the shared ski room. One underground parking space is available at the property.
- 175 sqm
- Shared Hammam and sauna
- Shared gym
- Wood burning fireplace
- Shared ski locker
- Indoor parking
- Private laundry facilities
- 1 x Master double bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Twin bedroom with en suite shower room
- Distance to lifts: 2 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: 1 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 55km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 160km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Concierge service
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid-week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- In-chalet ski and boot delivery service
- Lift pass delivery service
- Use of wireless internet (WiFi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- CHF 3,500 security deposit is required 2 weeks prior to your arrival in resort
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.