A fabulous self-catered apartment finished to an extremely high standard in a stunning resort like no other!
Fusing contemporary and classical Alpine design with the spirit of the mountains, Chalet Matten evokes a feeling of peace and tranquillity in the exclusive Alpine village of Zermatt.
Chalet Matten provides accommodation for six guests, is centrally located and has fantastic views of the Matterhorn and over the resort. It combines oak and natural stone features with contemporary design.
There are three double/twin bedrooms and two bathrooms. Each bedroom has a TV, underfloor heating and subtle lighting. The kitchen has fully fitted granite work tops and ceramic hobs. There is a beautiful oak table that can seat six comfortably and the lounge, dining area and balconies offer stunning views of the Matterhorn. The lounge is a lovely space in which to relax and spend time with friends. This apartment is spacious, opulent and offers the comfort of a home-from-home. It has been luxuriously finished to cater for your every need and can be accessed by stairs or lift. The ground floor of the building has a small fitness room and from here there is access to the outdoor Jacuzzi which can be booked for private use.
The centre of the village is a two minute walk and the Klein Matterhorn Lift is seven minutes minutes walk or two minutes on the ski-bus.
- Shared Jacuzzi
- Shared fitness area
- Ski locker with electric boot warmers
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher
- 2 x Twin / super king-size bedroom with access to shared bathroom
- 1 x Double/twin bedroom with access to shared shower room
- Chalet concierge
- Additional services can be added to the chalet on request
- Distance to lifts: 5-7 minute walk or 2 minutes on the ski bus to Klein Matterhorn Lift
- Distance to resort centre: 2 minute walk
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Mid week towel and bed linen change
- End of week clean
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist Tax
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.