This penthouse chalet is finished to a very high standard with incredible views of the Matterhorn and Zermatt. With the centre of the village just two minutes away you can easily be taken in to the vibrant atmosphere of this magical resort.
Chalet Aria is a traditional alpine chalet with a luxurious and contemporary design. Staying at this wonderful chalet evokes a feeling of peace and tranquillity in the exclusive Alpine village of Zermatt.
Chalet Aria provides accommodation for eight guests. This exquisite 240sqm penthouse apartment is centrally located and has stunning views of the Matterhorn and the village of Zermatt. There are four double bedrooms and four bathrooms (two bathrooms and two shower rooms). Each bedroom has a TV and DVD, underfloor heating and subtle lighting. The kitchen is a fully fitted Pollinger with granite work tops and ceramic hobs. There is a beautiful oak table that can seat eight people comfortably and the floor to ceiling windows offer stunning views and plenty of natural light into the room.
The lounge has an open fire, TV with surround sound and is a lovely space in which to relax and spend time with friends. This penthouse is spacious, opulent and offers the comfort of a home-from-home. It has been luxuriously finished to cater for your every need and can be accessed by stairs or a lift. The ground floor has a small fitness room and massage area where we can arrange for a therapist to visit you. There is access through the fitness room to the outdoor Jacuzzi which can be pre-booked for private use.
The centre of the village is a two minute walk and the Klein Matterhorn Lift is less than seven minutes' walk or two minutes on the ski-bus.
- Shared outdoor Jacuzzi
- Shared massage room
- Open fireplace
- 2 x Double/twin bedrooms with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Double/twin bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x Double/twin bedroom with shower room across the hallway
- Chalet concierge
- Michelin star level chef
- Additional services can be added to the chalet on request
- Distance to lifts: 6 minute walk (Klein Matterhorn ski lift or Sunnegga)
- Distance to resort centre: 2 minute walk
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- 7 nights' accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Michelin star level chef prepares bespoke daily menu
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- An open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- 1 staff day off per week
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid week towel and linen change
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
High Seven Penthouse
Saas Fee, Switzerland
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.