High Seven Penthouse
This modern penthouse does not only offer luxurious surroundings for your holiday it also offers one of the only "Ski in, Ski out" locations in the resort of Zermatt.
The High Seven Penthouse is a beautiful penthouse located on the second and third floor of Chalet High Seven which consists of only three other apartments, which are located on the ground, first and second floors. There is a spacious entrance on the second floor leading to three bedrooms.
Stairs lead up to the third floor where there is a dining area that can seat 8-10 and a lounge with 360 degree open fire, TV and floor to ceiling windows offering a spectacular view of the Matterhorn. The kitchen is open to the dining area, has a breakfast bar and is full equipped with hob, oven, dishwasher, fridge and freezer. There is also a master bedroom on this floor with en suite shower and WC and then there is a separate relaxation area with relaxation bath (in the shape of the Jacuzzi but without jets) and a Bio Sauna. This can be accessed from the communal area or privately from the master bedroom.
The chalet is located in the ski-in ski-out district of Winkelmatten in Zermatt. In good snow conditions, from the chalet you can ski through a meadow and down to the Klein Matterhorn Express Lift and you can ski back to the door of the building down the Moosweg ski-run.
There is a lift in the chalet making it easily accessible for all guests. This property can be booked with the full service from a chef and chalet host who are on hand to provide you with a perfect holiday. Alternatively it can be booked self catered.
- "Ski In" access
- Open Fireplace
- 1 x Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Double bedroom with free standing bath and en suite shower room
- 2 x Double bedrooms with en suite shower rooms
- Chalet Host
- Experienced Chef
- Distance to lifts: 4 minutes by electric taxi
- Distance to resort centre: 15 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 1h 30m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h 15m / 240km
- Zurich (ZRH): 3h 40m / 260km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne Reception
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Canapés and apéritifs on 6 nights
- Dinner on 6 nights
- An open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Daily cleaning
- 1 staff day off per week
- Fresh flowers
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- A security deposit of CHF10,000 will be required before arrival in resort
- Electric taxis can be booked by your chalet team on request (charges apply)
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.