I loved sitting on the terrace soaking up the beautiful Matterhorn views
Chalet Denali offers a perfect view of the iconic Matterhorn within the luxury 7 heavens complex. This chalet is ideally located in the very heart of the village, in immediate proximity to the shopping, night life, and the main railway station. The Sunnegga funicular is also only a short stroll from the chalet and whisks you directly up to the ski slopes in three minutes.
The chalet’s striking interior was designed by a world class South African interior designer who has selected the collection of furnishings, fittings and artwork on display. The design offers tasteful stone and wood compositions throughout and is a feng-sui inspired, sensory indulgent chalet offering understated luxury.
The spacious 'Zen' living and dining area has very dramatic high beamed ceilings and a beautiful wrap around terrace offering panoramic views of the resort and Matterhorn. The chalet includes many luxurious features such as a top floor spa area, decadent cinema lounge and bar area complete with card table.
As part of the 7 heavens complex, the chalet benefits from a shared state of the art gym as well as a central living room with warming fireplace and bar.
- Close proximity to lifts
- Indoor Hot Tub
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Cinema room
- Shared cigar room
- Shared gym
- Ski Room with boot warmer
- 2 x Master double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x Double/Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Double/Twin bedroom with en suite shower room
- Chalet Manager
- 2 Hosts/Hostesses
- Experienced Chef
- Distance to lifts: Two minute walk from Sunnegga lift
- Distance to resort centre: Three minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 1h 30m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h 15m / 240km
- Zurich (ZRH): 3h 40m / 260km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Dinner on six nights
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Bath and beauty products
- Arrival and departure electric taxi from Zermatt train station
- Food & drink cost, payable in resort
- Wine and Bar drinks
- Airport Transfers
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Airport transfers not included but can be arrange
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Food & drink will be charged extra at cost plus TVA
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- A CHF 35,000 security deposit is required on payment of final balance
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.