The 7 Heavens development is really pushing the boundaries when it comes to Zermatt luxury property, and Chalet McKinley is no exception. Elegant and sumptuous in equal measure, we just can't get enough of these properties.
Chalet McKinley is a luxury chalet in the heart of Zermatt, and is a property we know will fulfil, perhaps even surpass, the desires of the most discerning skier. Spread over four floors, light and space characterise this truly luxurious property.
McKinley is part of the prestigious 7 Heavens development. As such, the chalet is accessed through a palatial entrance lounge where you will find a bar to greet you after a day on the slopes. On the ground floor, you will find the ski room with heated boot warmers, as well as the gym. The first floor houses three of the chalet's five double bedrooms (all en suite of course), and the TV and games room. The two master bedrooms can be found on the second floor, along with the spa and wellness area, with a large indoor hot tub, hammam, sauna and plunge pool. The top floor brings you to the open plan living and dining area, with a balcony for surveying the setting sun over a pre-dinner glass of Champagne.
As if the incredible facilities, fittings and service weren't enough, the chalet is also located at the heart of the ski resort, with all the vibrant night life, shopping and fine dining of Zermatt on your doorstep. That's if you can tear yourself away from the chalet itself!
- 692 sqm
- Close proximity to lifts
- Indoor Hot Tub
- Indoor Plunge Pool
- Steam Room / Hammam
- TV and Playroom
- Shared cigar room
- Shared gym
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- 2 x Master bedrooms with en suite shower room
- 3 x Double bedrooms with en suite shower room
- Chalet Manager
- 2 Hosts/Hostesses
- Experienced Chef
- Distance to lifts: One minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: Three minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 1h 30m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h 15m / 240km
- Zurich (ZRH): 3h 40m / 260km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Dinner on six nights
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Bath and beauty products
- Arrival and departure electric taxi from Zermatt train station
- Food & drink cost, payable in resort
- Wine and Bar drinks
- Airport Transfers
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Airport transfers not included but can be arrange
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Food & drink will be charged extra at cost plus TVA
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- A CHF 35,000 security deposit is required on payment of final balance
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.