Chalet Tuftra Findelbach
One of the largest properties available in Zermatt, with Matterhorn views, close proximity to the slopes and plenty of space for a large group, this ticks a lot of boxes
Benefitting from its amazing location in the ski-in/out district of Winkelmatten, Chalet Tuftra Findelbach is one of the top choices for a luxury ski chalet in the historic resort of Zermatt. With seven bedrooms sleeping a total of 14 + 3 this is the perfect property for multiple families or large groups of friends looking for a convenient chalet.
The focal point of Tuftra Findelbach is the expansive living area which has picturesque views of the famous Matterhorn from its large double height windows, which also light the large space that is perfect for socialising with its large sofas, feature fireplace and a dining table that can seat up to 20. There is also a TV room just off of this living area providing further relaxation space.
Each bedroom is well proportioned and with their own bathroom, mainly double but also the flexibility of some twin bed arrangements and a children's bunk room sleeping four.
On the lower floor there is a superb spa, with steam room, sauna (with Matterhorn views), onsen and a well equipped gym. There is also an outdoor hot tub for those looking to have a more relaxed evening.
From the chalet you walk just 100m and ski through the meadow and down to the Klein Matterhorn Express or take the ski-bus from outside the door. At the end of the day you can ski back to the door of the chalet down the Moosweg ski-run.
- Outdoor hot tub
- Treatment room
- Feature fireplace
- Matterhorn views
- TV room
- Ski and boot room
- Office space
- 2 x Master double/twin bedrooms with en suite shower room (one has an additional double sofa bed)
- 1 x Super king size double bedroom with open plan bathroom
- 1 x Double/twin bedroom with shared shower room
- 1 x Double/twin bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x Double/twin bedroom with additional single cabin bed (sleeps up to 3)
- 1 x Bunk room (sleeps 4) with en suite shower room
- Chalet host
- Experienced chef
- Distance to piste: Ski-in access
- Distance to lifts: 5 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: 15 minute walk
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast (cooked breakfast options on 5 days, continental breakfast on 2 days)
- Afternoon tea on 5 days
- Four course dinner on 5 nights
- An open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Daily cleaning
- Turn down service
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- A security deposit of CHF 10,000 will be required before arrival in resort
- Electric taxis can be booked by your chalet team on request (charges apply)
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.