Christiania Apartment 2
This magnificently located apartment is a welcome addition to our Zermatt portfolio, with world class service and finished to the highest standard, these are sure to fly out the door
Christiania Apartment 2 is a beautiful three bedroom apartment in the spectacular Christiania Residence.
This residence is in a superb position, just a very short walk from the centre of town and only a few steps from the Klein Matterhorn ski lift giving you direct access to the main bulk of the vast Zermatt ski area.
This three bedroom apartment is perfect for a family of four. All three bedrooms have flat screen TV’s, desks, and safes and can be made up as twins or doubles giving a flexible arrangement.
There is a wood burning fire place in front of the comfy sofa, perfect for relaxing on after a hard days skiing. The apartment opens up onto a large south facing terrace which looks out to the landscaped gardens with a private hot tub and magnificent Matterhorn.
This apartment features a flat screen TV and Wi-Fi access for your convenience and entertainment.
The fully equipped kitchen has everything you need and the dining table sits six people comfortably.
Guests of the Christiania residence have access to a shared gym which is full of all the latest equipment. There is also a massage room and ski locker with boot warmers.
- 175 sqm
- Outdoor hot tub
- Shared gym
- South-facing terrace
- Ski locker with boot warmers
- Shared Spa
- 1 x Twin/Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 2 x Twin/Double bedrooms with en suite shower room
- Distance to lifts: Eight minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 1h 30m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h 15m / 240km
- Zurich (ZRH): 3h 40m / 260km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Pre-arrival shopping service (additional cost)
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid-week towel change
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- One complimentary in resort taxi on the arrival and departure day to the property
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- CHF 2,500 Security deposit is required two weeks prior to your arrival in resort
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.