Heinz Julen Residence
The ultimate chalet for entertaining with sleek design, epic views and a Steinway piano in the open plan living room.
Heinz Julen Residence is a large 560m² luxury property, perched high on a hill with spectacular mountain views, yet has easy access to Zermatt village and all its amenities. The building combines Heinz Julen Loft and Heinz Julen Penthouse, to sleep up to 14 guests in seven bedrooms. As the Loft and the Penthouse can be rented independently, they both have separate entrances.
The Penthouse can accommodate eight guests in four double bedrooms, all with Austrian twin beds and en suite bathrooms and the Loft can sleep six people in three double bedrooms (two with Austrian twin beds), again all with en suite facilities.
Heinz Julen Residence is a truly wonderful property for those looking for a unique experience. Designed by local star designer Heinz Julen, for his private home, the property is full of quirky and uber cool features including a suspended dining room table, a fireplace nesting in the living room window and a Steinway piano for the ultimate entertaining space. The benefit of the Residence being a combination of the Penthouse and Loft rentals is you get to indulge in plenty of living spaces. Within the chalet there are two Jacuzzi baths, two saunas, a private indoor Jacuzzi and a games room.
Guests can choose to dine altogether in the Loft or there is the option for splitting the groups, adults and children, between the two spaces.
- Steinway piano
- 2 Saunas
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- 2 Jacuzzi baths
- Laundry and utility room
- Games room
- Large balcony
- HJ Loft, Top floor bedroom 1 - double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- HJ Loft, Mezzanine floor bedroom 2 - Austrian twin beds with en suite bathroom
- HJ Loft, Ground floor bedroom 3 - Austrian twin beds with en suite bathroom
- HJ Penthouse, Top floor bedroom 4 - double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- HJ Penthouse, Main floor bedroom 5 - Austrian twin beds with en suite bathroom
- HJ Penthouse, Main floor bedroom 6 - Austrian twin beds with en suite bathroom
- HJ Penthouse, Ground floor bedroom 7 - double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Resort concierge
- Experienced host
- Experienced chef
- Distance to lifts: 10 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: 3 minute walk
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea (continental breakfast on staff day off)
- Champagne and canapés on arrival
- Children's supper
- Gourmet 4 course dinner on 6 nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- An open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- 1 staff day off per week
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid week linen change
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Tourist tax
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- À la carte wine package available at additional cost
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.