Ski in, ski out at Adams Avenue
Super convenient being ski in, ski out - ideal for families as it is found on Snowmass Mountain which offers the biggest and most varied terrain Aspen has to offer. A great choice for Spring skiing with a lovely rooftop deck, complete with hot tub.
A true ski in, ski out home found on the mountain just above Snowmass Village, offering easy access making this a perfect property for those looking for convenience in Snowmass. Remodeled in 2010, the home now boasts luxurious, designer furnishings and state of the art facilities. With three king suites, a queen bedroom, a bunk bedroom great for the younger ones, and the possibility to convert a sixth bedroom, this is an ideal retreat for families.
Facilities include an outdoor hot tub on the roof deck, a spacious living room with floor to ceiling windows and a tall stone fireplace, a full kitchen with state of the art appliances and a dining area. There is a two car garage and a snowmelt driveway. The views offered over the village and to the mountains are fabulous.
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- "Ski In, Ski Out" access
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Gas fireplace('s)
- Towels, bath & beauty products
- DVD player
- Flat Screen TV('s)
- iPod Docks
- BBQ on terrace
- Laundry room
- 1 x Master King Bedroom with gas fireplace, en suite with double vanity, steam shower and jetted tub
- 2 x Guest King Bedroom with en suite with double vanity, jetted tub and separate shower
- 1 x Guest Queen Bedroom with en suite with double vanity and double-sized shower
- 1 x Guest Bunk Bedroom with two sets of bunk beds, en suite with tub/shower
- 1 x Office with queen murphy bed and fireplace. Hall bathroom shares as the living room powder room with single vanity and shower
- Distance to piste: Ski in, ski out
- Distance to lifts: Ski down to lifts
- Distance to resort centre: Less than 5 minute drive to Snowmass Village
Distance To Airport
- Aspen (ASE): 10mins / 7km
- Eagle/Vail (EGE): 1h 50m / 110km
- Denver (DEN): 4h 30m / 360km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Assistance with lift tickets
- Bath and beauty products
- Towels and bed linen
- Daily housekeeping, excluded on holiday days (Christmas, New Year, Easter)
- Tourist tax
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.