Four Seasons Resort Jackson Hole
We love the Four Seasons brand, and the property in Jackson Hole certainly lives up to its name. Warm and welcoming service, a relaxed atmosphere, luxurious rooms and facilities. With the added bonus of being ideally ski in, ski out! We can't wait to visit again.
Setting the scene
You know what you are getting with the Four Seasons brand - luxurious accommodation, high quality facilities and fantastic, friendly service. The Four Seasons Jackson Hole certainly lives up to this and it could not be in a more perfect setting, surrounded by the breath-taking Grand Tetons and right at the base of the slopes at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort.
Throughout the 124 guest rooms and suites, you will find spacious sized rooms with dark wood and natural stone finishes, all complete with a cosy gas fireplace. Many rooms also open up to a private balcony or terrace, enjoying views overlooking Jackson Hole′s Teton Village. For those looking at the ultimate in luxury, the 34 private residences offer exceptional accommodation and facilities.
Rooms are offered on a room only basis, which gives you the flexibility to enjoy the variety of dining options available at the Four Seasons from the very popular American pub and restaurant The Handle Bar, the Westbank Grill to enjoy fine dining with a touch of mid Western flair, or the extensive in-room dining menu.
As a guest at the Four Seasons you can make use of the outdoor heated pool and hot tubs, with heated towels and robes and complimentary hot chocolate and s′mores. The Four Seasons Alpine Spa offers treatments, a tranquillity lounge and also a salon. There is also a fitness centre with gym, studio classes and a whirlpool and steam room.
Rooms and Suites
There are 106 King or Double/Double rooms, all with gas fireplace. 18 Suites ranging from one to three bedrooms with a separated living area. All rooms and suites have a gas fireplace, and views to the mountains, valley or village.
- Mountain-side Room (51 sqm) - King bed or two double beds with furnished private balconies.
- Valley-side Room (51 sqm) - King bed or two double beds with furnished private balconies.
- Resort Room (46 sqm) - King bed and one rollaway, with furnished private balconies.
- Presidential Suite (504 sqm) - Comfortable living area, ensuite master bedroom and a private balcony.
- Specialty Suite (139 sqm) - Comfortable living area, ensuite master bedroom and a private balcony.
There are also 34 private luxurious residences with two to five bedrooms, some with lofts that have an extra living space with pull out sofa. All have fully equipped kitchens, dining areas, spacious living rooms and use of all the hotel facilities.
- Two Bedroom Resort Residence (160 sqm) - Mountain view or valley view. Two king beds or one king and two double beds, One sofabed or rollaway and two cribs.
- Three Bedroom Resort Residence (208 sqm) - Mountain view or valley view. Two king beds and two double beds, One sofabed or rollaway and three cribs.
- Three Bedroom Plus Loft Resort Residence (295 sqm) - Two king beds and three queen beds, or two king beds, one king sleeper sofa and one queen bed.
- Three Bedroom Penthouse Resort Residence (249 sqm) - One king bed and three queen beds, or three king beds, One rollaway or one crib.
- Five Bedroom Resort Residence (405 sqm) - Four king beds and two double beds, Two cribs.
Spa and Wellness
The Four Seasons Alpine Spa has been nationally recognised amongst the top 100 spa resorts in the US by Conde Nast 2012 readers poll. With 16 treatment rooms including two private spa suites, offering a range of massages and treatments to promote relaxation, invigoration and renewal. The treatment area also features a salon, and separate men’s and women’s tranquillity lounges with fireplaces.
Separate to the spa area, outside you will find a heated swimming pool and three hot spring style outdoor whirlpools. For those with energy to burn there is a fitness centre with gym and fitness studios.
Dining and Après Ski
The Handle Bar An American pub, beer hall and restaurant which also happens to be one of the most popular spots in Jackson Hole. Featuring a wide selection of American and International beers, whiskeys and provisions.
Westbank Grill Serving seasonal selections of grilled meat, game and fish, capturing the flavours of the American West in a casual, yet fine dining atmosphere.
Ascent Lounge An intimate and comfortable bar and restaurant complete with wood burning fireplace, where you can enjoy the expansive views of the Rendezvous Mountain. A popular après spot.
- Distance to piste: Ski in, Ski out
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price upon request. Please contact us on +44 1993 899422 for more information and live availability.Make an enquiry
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Jackson Hole, Wyoming, United States
40 Rooms & Suites
Vail, Colorado, United States
Whistler, BC, Canada
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.