We love Chalet Couttet and all it's design features and contemporary feel. The outside space is fantastic making the perfect holiday destination in both winter and summer.
Chalet Couttet sits within walking distance to the centre of Chamonix town, offering uninterrupted views of Mont Blanc. With it's contemporary design, this stunning property offers a private outdoor swimming pool, outdoor hot tub, wellness suite (with yoga studio, hammam and sauna) plus five bedrooms and an enormous open plan living space. With the excellent service also included throughout the stay, it is an excellent addition to the Chamonix portfolio.
Each of the five bedrooms are individually designed, with beautiful bathrooms and include two master suites. Three of these are found on the first floor, the remaining two bedrooms located on the upper ground floor togehter with the main living area. The open plan living space incorporates two seating areas, an open kitchen and suspended fireplace, plus the uninterrupted views of the famous Mont Blanc from the huge windows. The chalet offers its own private garden with large heated outdoor swimming pool and hot tub as well as a terrace area to enjoy through the Spring and Summer months. In total, there is 500 m² of luxurious space. The modern and contemporary features make the property a funky space, quite unique in its style.
Among the many features Couttet has to offer is your very own spa treatment room, where a Bamford therapist is available to deliver a range of facials and body massage treatments using their exquisite organic and botanical products. Also located on the lower ground floor is Chalet Couttet's private gym, bar and games room with pool table and private cinema - this chalet has it all.
Chamonix town itself is just a 5-minute chauffeured drive, as is the Aiguille du Midi cable car - an iconic must-visit feature of the resort.
We love the flexibility that Chamonix offers us - there is something for everyone, no matter what season you go in.
- Outdoor Swimming pool (covered by a permanent translucent dome in the winter months)
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Massage Room
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Games Room
- Private Cinema
- Resort Driving Service
- 1 x Superking/Twin with en suite shower room, freestanding bath and private balcony
- 1 x Superking/Twin with with en suite shower room and freestanding bath
- 2 x King bedrooms with en suite shower rooms and balconies
- 1 x Double with en suite shower room
- Chalet Manager
- Experienced Chef
- Distance to resort centre: 5 min. drive or 15 min. walk
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 95km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 145km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Welcome 'essentials' pack, a bottle of champagne, local wine, cheeses, jams and charcuteries
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne reception and canapes
- Delivery of fresh bread and pastries each morning
- Private chef, five days per week providing cooked or continental breakfast, afternoon tea and delicious four-course dinners
- Children's supper on request
- Carefully selected house wines
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily housekeeping
- Bath and beauty products
- Resort driving service
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- 5% Security Deposit (minimum GBP 1,000) is required at the same time as the final balance
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- Unlimited beers and soft drinks
- Half a bottle of wine per person, per night
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Credit card details are required on arrival as a security deposit
- The property is also available on a self catered basis - please enquire for prices.
- Personal chauffeur available between 7am - 11am and 3pm - 8pm. On-call driver service between 11am - 3pm and 8pm - midnight
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.