Large chalets close to both the slopes and the ski lifts is hard to find in Megève, making Chalet Izoard a highly sought after property. This chalet has everything including both indoor and outdoor pools so also ideal as a summer destination.
Chalet Izoard is one of the few ski in/ski out properties in the luxury and beautiful town of Megève. Located in the exclusive Mont d'Arbois area of the resort, situated close to the Four Season's resort and the golf course, Chalet Izoard is undoubtedly one of Megève's finest properties with the exceptional views one comes to expect here.
The juxtaposition of authentic and traditional Alpine architecture with modern and chic interiors is extremely well thought out. Reclaimed wooden beams, luxurious fabrics and contemporary artwork all add to the five star luxury atmosphere. A fantastic wellness area awaits guests including an indoor swimming pool, hammam and sauna, treatment room, Technogym and relaxation area. For the summer months, there is also a superb outdoor swimming pool. Chalet Izoard is ideal for entertaining guests whether it be for a film night in the comfortable cinema room, in the bar and games room with billiard table or perhaps for après ski drinks around the large outdoor hot tub with stunning views of the surrounding landscape.
Six large en suite bedrooms including a top level Master Bedroom with office sleep 12 adults and there is also a useful six bed dormitory room ideal for children and further staff bedroom with two single beds.
Chalet Izoard ticks all the boxes for the ultimate luxury chalet in Megève with must have facilities and an excellent location also benefitting from all day sunshine, privacy and outstanding views.
- 1000 sqm
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Sauna and Steam
- Treatment Room
- Cinema Room
- Bar and Games Room
- Ski Room with Boot Warmers
- Outdoor Swimming Pool (Summer)
- 1 x Master bedroom with en suite bathroom, walk-in closet and office space
- 5 x Double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- 1 x Dormitory from sleeping six with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Staff bedroom sleeping two
- Chalet Manager
- Private Chef
- Distance to piste: Ski-in/Ski-out
- Distance to resort centre: 10 min. drive
Distance To Airport
- Annecy (NCY): 1h 05m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 70km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h / 200km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance upon arrival & departure
- Gourmet welcome pack
- Welcome massage
- Daily breakfast
- Daily after ski goûter
- Evening meal on six nights
- Complimentary babysitting on the chef night off if required
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid-week linen change
- Luxury bath and beauty products
- In resort driving service
- Cost of food and beverages
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Indoor Swimming Pool 10m x 4m
- Outdoor Swimming Pool 12m x 6m (Summer only)
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit will be required
- Local Tourist tax is payable in resort
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Price available on request.
Please contact us for prices and availability. Services may differ from those indicated here for Winter booking.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.