Le Blizzard ***** Val d'Isère, France
Setting the scene
This 5* addition in the sought after resort of Val d’Isere offers the most enviable position right at the base of the Olympic Bellevarde and Solaise slopes. Le Yule Hotel & Spa is an exciting property to suit all, from families, couples and those looking at making the most of the ideal ski in location.
Designed with a Scandinavian influence which is found throughout, the hotel offers a warm and welcoming atmosphere with all the modern comforts. The hotel’s brasserie is a popular spot for lunch on the sun-facing terrace, and for dinner in front of the cosy fire. The spa and wellness area, complete with indoor pool and Jacuzzi, has large windows allowing you to make the most of the mountain views
Rooms and Suites
The 41 rooms are spread out over five floors with a range of sizes and composition, starting with their standard rooms (ideal for single occupancy or young adults) to lovely and spacious family suites. Most of which are south facing with beautiful views over the ski slopes and large balconies, the other rooms in the hotel have privileged views of the village.
- Standard room - approx. 17 sqm with some rooms featuring a balcony
- Superior room - approx. 25 sqm with a balcony and slope views
- Junior suite - approx. 34-38 sqm with a living area and a balcony facing either the village or slopes
- Family Junior suite - approx. 38 sqm with a living area, cabin bunk beds and a balcony facing the slopes
- Suite - approx. 50 sqm with a living area and a balcony facing the slopes
- Family Suite - approx. 55 sqm with a living area, two separate bedrooms and a balcony facing the village
- Yule Suite - approx. 60 sqm with a living area and a balcony facing the slopes
Spa and Wellness
The Spa by Nuxe consists of several treatment rooms, sauna’s, hammam and a fitness suite. The Jacuzzi and indoor swimming pool offers views towards the famous Face de Bellevarde slope.
Dining and Après Ski
Hotel Le Yule Restaurant
The hotel’s own restaurant provides a welcome lunch stop for skiers, on the large sun terrace. In the evening enjoy the cosy comforts the interior provides compete with its roaring fire.
An inviting atmosphere with comfortable seating to enjoy a post-ski or pre/post-dinner drink.
- Distance to piste: Ski in/out access
- Distance to resort centre: 200 metres walk
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2019/20 Pricing
- Standard room, courtyard view - from EUR 290 - 830 per night
- Standard room, village view - from EUR 330 - 870 per night
- Superior room - from EUR 520 - 1,200 per night
- Junior suite, village view - from EUR 640 - 1,350 per night
- Junior suite, slope view - from EUR 745 - 1,600 per night
- Family Junior suite - from EUR 745 - 1,600 per night
- Suite - from EUR 865 - 1,830 per night
- Family Suite - from EUR 1,005 -2,330 per night
- Yule Suite - from EUR 1,025 - 2,350 per night
*Prices based on double occupancy, including bed and breakfast. Half board is also available. Supplements apply for additional adults and children.
Please contact us on +44 1993 899422 for more information and live availability.