Chalet des Cristaux
We're loving the quirky nature of the swimming pool turning into a dance floor at a simple click of a button.
Chalet des Cristaux is a luxury four bedroom ski chalet located within a five minute walk of Les Houches ski area in the Chamonix Valley, at the foot of Mont Blanc. The chalet is set over three floors with a contemporary design and lots of natural woods, local stone and custom-made furniture. There is a cosy and calm ambience within the chalet, as light, pale colours and soft hues have been selected for the chalets décor. The living space in Chalet des Cristaux is very striking with a dynamic five metre vaulted ceiling and an impressive central fireplace with a traditional wooden hood and Mont Blanc granite stone base. The natural light floods into the room from the vast amount of windows and there is no mistaking you are in the mountains as you take in the panoramic views.
There is a well equipped kitchen and dining area with a large oak and stone table. The perfect facilities for hosting delicious alpine dinner parties or enjoying the local pastries over a lazy morning breakfast. For those looking to make the most of all that Chalet des Cristaux has to offer, heading down to the ground floor you'll discover a dance floor, that can adjust at a switch of a button to an incredible swimming pool! In the chalet's garden is a Nordic hot tub, for resting those tired limbs after a busy day on the slopes or you can indulge in the sauna which is located in a small independent chalet on the grounds of the property.
The bedrooms at Chalet des Cristaux; two double bedrooms, one master double bedroom and one bunk room (sleeping four people) all have en suite facilities with private shower rooms and Japanese toilets. The master bedroom on the top floor comes with a king size bed, spacious dressing room and bathroom with a huge bath tub. For the teenagers in the group or the big kid in us all Chalet des Cristaux also has a cinema and games room.
- Indoor swimming pool
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Cinema room with games console
- Mont Blanc views
- Private location
- 1 x Master bedroom with king sized bed, dressing room and en suite bathroom
- 2 x Double bedroom with dressing area and en suite shower room
- 1 x Four bed bunk room (Sleeps 4)
- Distance to piste: 5 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: 10 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 95km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 145km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Mid week clean
- Exclusive bath products
- High quality bed-linen, towels, robes and slippers
- Fresh flowers
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be required
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Also available on a self catered basis
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.