Les Granges d'en Haut
Perfect for corporate groups or large parties of friends looking to get away with luxury spa facilities and an option to dine together in the resorts restaurant.
Les Granges d'en Haut is a collection of independent traditional chalets with easy access to downtown Chamonix, with wonderful views of the Mont-Blanc range. There are 11 chalets, each set over three floors, with their own kitchen, open plan living room and dining area and four double bedrooms, including a master suite with office area and en suite bathroom. Each chalet also has their very own sauna and private terrace, which is a perfect spot for enjoying that sun-downer after a energetic day on the slopes. The chalets are elegantly designed with warm colours and soft fabrics to complement the alpine wooden walls and you are immediately drawn to the cosy seating around the characterful fireplace as you enter each chalet.
Les Granges d'en Haut is ideal for clients looking for luxury accommodation for a large party and wanting the option to dine and socialise together. This resort benefits from a wonderful restaurant, La Table des Granges, where Chef Jérôme Frachon creates delicious dishes inspired by the mountains and local ingredients. All clients also have the opportunity to indulge and relax at the Deep Nature Spa with its large swimming pool, sauna and steam room and wellness areas. The outdoor terrace offers extensive mountain views with access to the Swedish bath, hot tub and sauna. You are guaranteed to return from your luxury ski break fully recharged and relaxed!
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- Sauna per independent chalet
- Interior parking
- Access to Deep Nature Spa including swimming pool, Finnish sauna, Hammam, Swedish baths and treatment rooms
11 Independent chalets each with:
- 1 x Master suite double with en suite bathroom and office area
- 2 x Double/twin bedrooms with en-suite bathroom
- 1 x Double/twin bedrooms with separate bathroom
- Distance to lifts: 800m
- Distance to resort centre: 6kms
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 95km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 145km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Access to the Deep Nature Spa
- Deep Nature products, towels and linens
- End of stay cleaning
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be required
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Lunch and dinner can be booked in the in-resort restaurant at supplement
- Daily housekeeping can be booked in advance for supplement.
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Chalet des Cristaux
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.