Penthouse Le Lustre
You can't get more central than this wonderful Art Deco styled apartment in the heart of Chamonix. Bustling mountain life on your doorstep with fabulous bars, shops and restaurants!
Penthouse Le Lustre is a luxurious duplex apartment in the centre of Chamonix. Occupying the top floors of Pas de Chevre, a wonderful historic building in the heart of the town's pedestrian area. The apartment oozes charm, with classic Art Deco design and first class fixtures and fittings.
Guests enter Penthouse Le Lustre on the lower level through a characterful lobby with a small sitting area. Stairs lead up to a wonderful lounge and dining area with huge floor to ceiling glass patio doors opening out on to an amazing terrace with panoramic views of the Mont Blanc mountain range.
Penthouse Le Lustre has three spacious king bedrooms with en suite facilities and a bunk room that sleeps four guests, ideal for children. Each bedroom has been uniquely designed, but all offer a serene environment for a peaceful nights sleep.
This stunning ski retreat has a cinema room for those lazy afternoons, when you want to kick back with a movie. Or for those looking to enjoy the après scene, you have your very own fantastic "speak easy" bar at Penthouse Le Lustre or a choice of vibrant bars and restaurants on your doorstep!
- Views of Mont Blanc
- Massage room
- Cinema room
- Bang and Olufsen music system
- Garage parking
- 3 x King bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Bunk room (Sleeps 4)
- Chalet manager
- Distance to lifts: 5 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 95km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 145km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Exclusive use chalet, excluding travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Pre-arrival menu consultation with your professional chef
- Daily housekeeping
- Daily breakfast with a selection of hot dishes & a delicious continental buffet served 7 days
- Afternoon tea, cakes and a selection of pastries served daily
- Arrival canapés and champagne
- Gourmet 4 course dinner, 6 nights
- Carefully selected wines with dinner
- Children’s early supper served on 6 evenings, if required
- Luxury chocolates
- Fresh flowers
- Stocked bar with a range of premium spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be required
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Also available on a self catered basis
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.