Chalet Black Lodge
A super serene wellness area with fantastic spa facilities making it a perfect option for those looking to fully unwind.
Set over five floors, Chalet Black Lodge is a luxury ski chalet located in the heart of the peaceful Chenus district. The chalet has wonderful alpine views of the Courchevel 1850 resort and the surrounding valley and gives you easy access to the "Petit Dou" slope.
There are seven en suite bedrooms within this elegant ski retreat, where two can be made up as a twin or double bedroom making the property super flexible for different types of groups. Many of the guest bedrooms have access to a small balcony or terrace letting in lots of natural light.
At the top of the chalet is an exquisite living space with a double height ceiling and breath taking views through the floor to ceiling glass windows that are down one side of the room. Designed with a soft, pale colour scheme the room has a very calm, yet cosy atmosphere with a wonderful fireplace as a key focal point.
It really isn't hard to relax at Chalet Black Lodge with an entire floor taken up with state of the art leisure facilities. Guests can enjoy unwinding in the indoor Jacuzzi or sauna, take a dip in the indoor swimming pool or chill out in the designated cinema room. There is also a games room and your very own bar for enjoying an après drink or two.
With first class facilities and service at Chalet Black Lodge you'll be guaranteed an unforgettable holiday. Call our team today to book your stay.
- 875 sqm
- Close to slopes
- Indoor swimming pool
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- Massage table
- Relaxation area
- Cinema room
- Games room
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Laundry room
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom with bath tub
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower and balcony access
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom with bath tub and terrace access
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom with bath tub and balcony access
- 1 x Master double bedroom with en suite bathroom with bath tub and walk-in shower, terrace and lounge area
- 1 x Double / twin bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower and balcony access
- 1 x Double / twin bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower
- Chalet manager
- Distance to piste: 75 metres
- Distance to lifts: 750 metres
- Distance to resort centre: 650 metres
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Daily breakfast, lunch or dinner and afternoon tea, prepared by your private chef and served by your private butler
- Housekeeping during and end of stay
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Towels & bed linen
- Wood for the fireplace
- Welcome basket
- Driving service
- Mid-week towel change
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Local tourist tax
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Cost of childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.