Chalet Monet is truly unique - perfectly marrying form and function, and set in one of the best locations in Courchevel 1850. A personal favourite, it is a genuine delight to add this property to our portfolio.
Chalet Monet is an exclusive, art-inspired property, in a ski in/ski out location on the Bellecôte slope in the luxurious Courchevel 1850. It is set over four floors, spanning over 600 sqm, and sleeps up to 14 guests in seven ensuite bedrooms. Each bedroom has a unique design and colour-scheme, yet all fit seamlessly into the wider theme of the chalet, creating an almost indescribable flow from one room to the next.
As with many luxury ski chalets, Monet blends classic alpine furnishings with the contemporary, yet is laced with a vibrant colour palette inspired by the paintings of Claude Monet - making the combination of wooden interior with a lemon chandelier seem like a marriage made in heaven.
Despite being original in its appearance, the chalet is just as much about function as it is about form. The ground floor features a spacious indoor swimming pool with jacuzzi and steam room, an independent massage room, and a children's playroom complete with toys and games console. The upper floor is dedicated solely to the marvellous master bedroom - which possesses a king size bed, fireplace, relaxation area, walk-in closet, home office, balcony, and an extensive bathroom, with jacuzzi and steam shower.
If you're looking for the epitome of alpine luxury, then look no further than Chalet Monet.
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- Steam Room
- Massage Room
- Wood Fireplace
- 600 sqm
- Ski in/Ski out
- Ski Room
- 1 x Deluxe Master Bedroom with ensuite
- 6 x Double Bedroom with ensuite
- Butler (10hrs/day)
- Chef (10hrs/day)
- Chauffeur (12hrs/day)
- Housekeeper (10hrs/day)
- Distance to piste: 0m
- Distance to lifts: 250m
- Distance to resort centre: 250m
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Complimentary house Champagne
- Flowers and welcome basket on arrival
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Dinner service on seven nights
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels & bed linen
- Daily cleaning
- Wood delivery for fireplace
- Wifi access
- Airport transfers
- Food & drink cost, payable in resort
- Wine and bar drinks
- Tourist tax
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.