Chalet Grey Fox
The outdoor Jacuzzi offers stunning views of the surrounding woodland and mountains, making it a fantastic place to relax and unwind post skiing.
Situated in a tranquil wooded area for maximum privacy, Chalet Grey Fox is one of four properties that make up the exclusive chalet complex of Le Hameau du Renard Blanc in Saint Gervais. Just a three minute drive (or a 15 minute walk) from the Le Bettex ski area, and only a 15 minute drive from Megève and Saint Gervais resort centre, Chalet Grey Fox is the perfect base for your luxury ski holiday.
Sleeping up to six guests across three en suite double bedrooms, the accommodation at Chalet Grey Fox is laid out over three levels and features garage parking, a cinema room, Hammam and an outdoor Jacuzzi with views of the Aravis mountain range.
On the ground floor you'll find the chalet's garage, which has parking for two cars as well as an electric vehicle charging point, as well as a ski room which is ideal for storing all your ski equipment. The ground floor is also home to a double bedroom with dressing area and en suite shower room.
The first floor features an open plan living room with roaring fireplace, comfortable sofa and a large kitchen and dining area with doors leading onto a wrap-around balcony offering spectacular mountain views. Upstairs on the top floor, there are two further double bedrooms with dressing rooms, en suite shower rooms and access to a shared balcony with more of those panoramic views.
Whether you want to soothe those aching limbs in the outdoor Jacuzzi or enjoy a movie night in the cinema room, a stay at Chalet Grey Fox is great for families or small groups looking for the perfect place to relax after a busy day of skiing.
Chalet Grey Fox can be booked alongside one or more of the other properties in this private hamlet: Chalet White Fox, Chalet Red Fox and Chalet Silver Fox. If all properties are rented together, Le Hameau du Renard Blanc sleeps a maximum of 34 guests.
- Cinema/TV room
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Garage for 2 cars
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Laundry room
- Ski room
- Ski in (guests can ski back to the chalet)
- 1 x Double bedroom with dressing room and en suite shower room (on ground floor)
- 2 x Double bedrooms with dressing rooms and en suite shower rooms plus access to shared balcony (on top floor)
- Resort manager
- Distance to piste: 3 minute drive
- Distance to lifts: 3 minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: 15 minute drive
Distance To Airport
1h 20m / 95km
1h 10m/ 75km
1h 25m / 130km
2h 10m / 205km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
- Reception on the premises
- Welcome bath products in each bathroom
- Household linen
- Daily housekeeping service
- End of stay cleaning
- Wood for the fireplace
- Standard concierge service
- Shuttle service to the village and the start of the slopes with private driver between 8am - 8pm (12km, 1 way & return trip daily)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Local tourist tax
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- A security deposit may be required
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.