Located in a great private location means you have a feeling of exclusivity whilst still being a stones throw from the centre of the action. Having your own pool is ideal for stretching the muscles before and after your day on the mountains.
Chalet Mathilda is a luxury chalet located in the vibrant resort of Val d'Isere. Situated in the Hameau des Fermes de Val a five minute walk from the centre of the resort and the nearest ski lift. The ski slopes are 200 meters from the chalet.
There are six en suite bedrooms all decorated with traditional alpine charm. Old reclaimed wood gives the living room a particularly authentic feel and the stone fireplace compliments the space providing a warm and cosy atmosphere. Relax after a superb day on the slopes, in the Spa area where you will find a heated indoor swimming pool equipped with counter-current and the hammam.
Chalet Mathilda strikes the ideal balance between luxury accommodation and Alpine tradition and is the perfect for chalet for large families or groups of friends alike.
- 350 sqm
- Indoor swimming pool with jet stream
- Open fireplace
- Ski Room with Boot Warmers
- 5 x Double/Twin bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- 1 x Double/Twin bedroom with en suite shower room (mezzanine floor)
- Concierge Services
- Mid-week housekeeping and linen change
- Distance to piste: 200m
- Distance to resort centre: 5 min. walk
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance with welcome basket
- Slippers and bath and beauty products
- Towels and bed linen
- Mid week linen and towel change
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
On request (additional charge):
- Continental breakfast delivery
- Daily cleaning
- Resort driving service
Alternatively upgrade to the All Inclusive Service Package to include:
- Daily breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea
- Daily cleaning
- Aperitif and dinner prepared by your chef on six evenings
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Swimming Pool 4.4m x 6m
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.