Unwind in the Nordic outdoor bath - guaranteed to soothe any tired limbs and rejuvenate the body for another day of beautiful skiing.
Chalet Lycka is a luxury alpine ski chalet overlooking the Saas valley and the village of Saas Fee. This six bedroom retreat is spread over four floors and has been elegantly designed throughout.
On the top floor you will find a wonderful master bedroom with its own dressing room, shower room and large en suite bathroom with Jacuzzi. The room has access to a private balcony with beautiful alpine views, which is the perfect spot for your first morning coffee of the day. For those that need to catch up on a few emails there is also a peaceful office area.
As you move down to the first floor, you arrive at the main sleeping quarters of the property. Here you will find four en suite bedrooms that can be made up as twin or double rooms. Two of which have additional bunk beds, which are ideal for families. The lower ground floor is home to the sauna, Hammam, fitness area, laundry room and home cinema, along with the final bedroom. This can be made up as a double or twin bedroom and yet again has a set of bunk beds, proving it popular for those looking for extra privacy or a staff room.
Guests will enjoy to unwind in the Nordic outdoor bath that is accessible from this floor.
The main social hub of Chalet Lycka is located on the ground floor with a stunning open plan lounge, well equipped kitchen, dining space and leisure area with pool table. It's not hard to relax at this family friendly ski chalet and with a chalet host on hand to assist with all your in resort queries - you are guaranteed to have a wonderful ski holiday.
There is also a handy ski room with boot warmers and a garage with plenty of space for parking.
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- "Ski Out" access
- Outdoor Nordic bath
- Cinema room
- Open fireplace
- Laundry room
- Terrace and balconies
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Garage with private parking
- Chauffeured electric taxi
- 1 x Double/twin bedroom with bunk beds and en suite shower room (Lower Ground Floor)
- 2 x Double / twin bedroom with en suite bathroom (First Floor)
- 2 x Double / twin bedroom with bunk beds and en suite shower room - sleeps 4 (First Floor)
- 1 x Master double bedroom en suite bathroom, dressing room and balcony access (Second Floor)
- Distance to piste: Ski-out
- Distance to lifts: 15 minute walk / 2 minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: 15 minute walk / 2 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 1h 30m / 75km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 45m / 230km
- Zurich (ZRH): 3h 30m / 250km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily housekeeping
- Private chauffeured electric taxi - resort only
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Saas Fee, Switzerland
24 Rooms & Suites
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.