Chalet Grande Corniche
Les Gets can often be overlooked as a resort but with stunning properties such as Grande Corniche on offer, this certainly should not be the case! A stunning chalet with service to match.
Grande Corniche is a fabulous luxury chalet offering the utmost in style and technology. Located in the beautiful resort of Les Gets in the vast “Portes du Soleil” ski area, you are a mere hour’s travel away from Geneva airport. The chalet is just a short drive away from the ski lifts and charming resort centre in your chauffeur driven 4×4.
This luxury chalet accommodates up to 12 adults and 3 children in 7 beautiful bedrooms. Each room is equipped with plasma screen TV and enjoys stunning views across the valley. On a clear day you can see the world famous Mont Blanc from the open plan dining and living area as well as from the master bedroom.
Sitting in the glass sauna allows you to appreciate the panoramic view of the valley, sip champagne in the conversation pit or star gaze from the outdoor hot tub. Sporty types can work out in the gym and after being pampered in the wellness area, you and your guests will be invited for canapés and apéritifs around the chalet’s grand piano before taking a seat for the evening meal prepared by your private chef.
Grande Corniche has a number of unique features; the cosy bar area, the slide for the more adventurous which brings you directly into the wine cellar complete with snooker table which can be converted to a large dining table, perfect for enjoying the atmosphere of the vaulted cellar. There is a two tier home cinema, ideal for watching your favourite movie or latest release as well as infinity outdoor heated pool to enjoy a swim under the stars.
Situated alongside Grande Corniche is its’ little sister, Petite Corniche. This cute little mazot sleeps two adults in a separate bedroom with separate shower room and two children on the mezzanine above the lounge. The lounge is cosy with a wood burning stove and the views are panoramic over the valley. Perfect for grandparents, nannies or teenagers.
Petite Corniche can be rented alongside Grande Corniche to bring the party size up to 19 guests, additional cost EUR 5,700 per week.
Sophisticated and luxurious in stunning surroundings.
- Heated Outdoor Infinity Pool
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Private Gym
- Extensive Wine Cellar
- Games Room
- Indoor Slide
- Grand Piano
- TV Snug
- Cinema Room
- Resort Driving Service
- Small Mazot "Petit Corniche" Sleeping An Additional 4 Guests
- Bedroom 1 - King size double with open plan bathroom
- Bedroom 2 - King size double with bath and shower overhead
- Bedroom 3 - Superking/Twin with en suite shower room
- Bedroom 4 - Superking/Twin with en suite shower room
- Bedroom 5 - King/Twin with en suite shower room
- Bedroom 6 - Master King size double with en suite bathroom and shower
- Bedroom 7 - Childrens suite with bunk bed (adult size beds) to sleep 3, with separate shower room.
- Petit Corniche, accommodating 4 additional guests (additional cost)
- 1 x Double/Twin. Shower room and mezzanine twin beds.
- Chalet Manager
- Driving service
- Distance to lifts: 7 minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: 7 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 80km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 30m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 15m / 200km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Pre-dinner canapés
- Dinner on five nights
- Complimentary house Champagne
- An open bar with champagne, wine, spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Carefully selected house wines
- The White Company© luxury toiletries
- Bathrobes, slippers, towels, bed linen
- Daily housekeeping
- Resort driving service (24 hrs)
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- All main bedrooms are en-suite (bunk room is not)
- Five bedrooms can be configured as king or twin
- The master king bed cannot be split
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- A security deposit may be required
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.