Chalet Tango Charlie
A unique styled chalet with amazing facilities for the whole family! The children will definitely love the real aeroplane room as well as the slide in their bedroom!
Chalet Tango Charlie is for those who want to stand out from the crowd. Those who want to follow in the footsteps or should we say racetrack treads of renowned French rally driver and professional skier, Guerlain Chicherit and break the mould.
Breaking the mould of Alpine luxury, Chalet Tango Charlie are where you long to return to after a hard day’s skiing on the pistes of Tignes and neighbouring resort, Val d’Isere. Located within the Black Diamond complex, Chalet Tango Charlie shouts out to be enjoyed by groups of friends, family or colleagues. Comfortably sleeping twenty-two adults and eight children, the private lift between the two properties ensures the energy and enjoyment is seamless. One more coffee around the propeller engine table, absolutely. Children charging around the fuselage in the playroom, of course. Dinner around an aircraft wing, please be our guest.
On top of the contemporary design, artwork and one of a kind interiors, we know that you look forward to sinking into luxury spa facilities, enjoying spacious, en suite bedrooms and the all-important enviable location, just 50m from the main lift station. Across both Chalet Tango and Chalet Charlie enjoy a wealth of features including saunas, hammams, relaxation rooms and Jacuzzis on the south facing terrace. In addition, there is a shared swimming pool within the Black Diamond complex. You can guarantee that the five en suite bedrooms and the children’s room of dreams at Chalet Tango and the six en suite bedrooms and further children’s room sleeping four at Chalet Charlie have been created with the utmost attention to detail too.
For those looking to break away from the revelries in the large open plan living rooms, the large balconies offer the perfect few moments to breathe in the commanding views. Return indoors to spectate on the next game of ping pong or table football, with a convenient bar for half time refreshments.
Two luxury spaces that perfectly combine to be the one you’re looking for this winter. Just remember to enjoy the pistes too.
The chalet is located within the luxurious Black Diamond complex which is made up of six unique residences: Chalet Tango, Chalet Charlie, Chalet Ubud, Chalet Raven, Chalet Banksy Tribute and Chalet Babylon. All properties benefit from access to a shared spa area with indoor swimming pool.
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- 1,200 sqm
- 2 x Outdoor hot tubs
- 2 x Steam rooms
- 2 x Saunas
- Shared use of indoor pool
- Shared use of spa and gym
- Satellite TV with consoles
- Table football
- 11 x Double/Twin bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- 2 x Children's bedrooms (4 singles)
- Distance to piste: 2 minute walk via pedestrian gondola
- Distance to lifts: 2 minute walk via pedestrian gondola
- Distance to resort centre: 2 minute walk via pedestrian gondola
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights’ luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- VIP Welcome with champagne reception
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Evening meal on six nights
- Open bar with wine, beer and soft drinks during dinners
- Open bar with gin, vodka, whiskey and Génépi
- Daily housekeeping
- Clarins bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, slippers, towels, bed linen
- Use of wireless internet (Wi-Fi)
- Ski shuttle service in Tignes Les Brevieres area
- Local tourist tax
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Evening meal, wine and spirits
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Cost of childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.