For your favourite days in the mountains, indulge all of your senses by calling Chalets Orca and Orso your luxurious home from home. Located in the peaceful hamlet of Le Fornet, both chalets not only offer exclusivity and privacy but also commanding 180o views that take in the Bellevarde, Solaise and Signal summits.
Just 150m from Le Fornet’s gondola, take advantage of the chalet’s chauffeur service for the ultimate morning convenience. For those not skiing, the large sofas in the living areas with glass fireplaces are the perfect place to escape from the cold and watch the world go by.
Alternatively, after enjoying Val d’Isere’s restaurants and boutiques, sink into each chalet’s spa and fitness area to enjoy their swimming pools, saunas and hammams. Otherwise take a glass of something chilled out onto the terraces to continue to soak up the sunshine and views. At Chalet Orso, enjoy both from the 40 sq.m terrace’s Norwegian bath.
The vast 7m high living spaces are at the heart of each chalet, flowing seamlessly into the dining areas and kitchens. If you would prefer, at Chalet Orso the kitchen can be closed off and for those wishing to escape for peace and quiet, there is an adjoining reading room. At the end of the day, gather with tales of the mountains in the mezzanine above each living area, complete with well-stocked bar and TV. At Chalet Orso enjoy table football, pinball and the chalet’s jukebox whilst at Chalet Orca, look forward to a billiard table and games table. Nestled into the eaves, please note that these are the only floors not accessible by the chalets’ lift system.
The views continue in each chalet’s five en-suite bedrooms that have been designed with the surrounding landscape in mind. Both with their own fireplaces, the master bedrooms provide the ultimate sanctuary. With luxurious furnishings, the scent of pine trees from the forest and views across the Old Village’s snow-capped roofs, these are rooms to look forward to retiring to.
Both chalets have been meticulously designed as private properties. However, if like us you believe it is the more the merrier when skiing, gather friends, family or colleagues and enjoy both Chalets Orca and Orso together.
- 2 x Master double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 4 x Double/Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 2 x Double/Twin bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x Bunk room (sleeps 6) with en suite shower room
- 1 x Bunk room (sleeps 5) with en suite shower room
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Chef available for breakfast and dinner
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Bath and beauty products
- Mid week towel change
- Driving Service (between 09.00 to 11.00 and 16.30 to 22.00)
- Daily housekeeping
- Food and Drink Costs
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- Food & drink will be charged in resort
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Price based on full occupancy
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that The Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.